Printer Supplies for all Types & Brands
ITA offer a complete range of imaging supplies including Printer Cartridges, Ink Cartridges, 3D Filament, Printer Drum Units, Printer Maintenance Kits, MICR Toner, Printer Ribbons, POS Ribbons, POS Paper and Thermal and Bond Rolls, Receipt Printer Ribbons, Thermal Ribbons, Ink Cartridges for Wide Format Plotters and Printers, Toner Cartridges for Wide Format Plotters and Printers and Paper for Wide Format Plotters and Printers.
We offer genuine brand supplies as well as alternative brands, to best meet your requirement and budget.
We offer a huge range of brands including;
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Flashforge, Fuji Xerox, HP Hewlett Packard, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Makerbot, OKI, Print-Rite, Q-Imaging, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Troy MICR, XYZ Printing.
ITA’s premium quality toner cartridge range has a proven record of reliability, with decades of use by many of Australia’s largest national corporate companies utilising these products as part of their sole national supply contracts with ITA. When you’re dealing with ITA you know you are getting experienced advice, quality products and services that can only be developed over time.
We offer a complete range of 3D Printer Supplies, including a large range of 3D filament in varying materials, sizes and colours, to suit a large range of brands. We sell both the genuine brand materials as well as non-genuine
ITA ink and toner products typically represent cost savings on average of 40% on all business machine consumables as compared to the Original Manufacturers Equipment. This is achieved due to ITA’s long term and strategic partnerships with worldwide raw material suppliers and scientific facilities. Also enables ITA to bring to the marketplace the latest releases in the shortest possible time.
Not only does the product range itself represent cost savings, as the actual manufacturer ITA is able to offer further value add features such as:
- Technical Support – Direct access to technicians and operational supervisors via a toll-free help line. (savings on technician call out fees and down time)
- Recycling programs. (savings on waste removal costs)
- Customer training available to enhance printer life and maximize cartridge performance. (reduce usage and savings on general consumable spend)
- Specialised cartridges with increased page yields as compared to the original manufacturer’s equipment. (savings on general consumable spend)
- Expenditure reporting which allows the customer to monitor and better maintain consumable costs.
- Consumable customers also get a discounted rate on technician call outs for printer repairs and maintenance.